Job duties include:
- design, develop, and support full-stack web and mobile applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Will create core frameworks and architectures for custom software applications, prepare artifacts using Microsoft Visio diagrams and E-R diagrams and troubleshoot cloud deployment issues.
- Will be responsible for implementing software security using OWASP guidelines, analyzing performance and recommend strategies to reduce cloud consumption.
- Will utilize and work with C#, Xamarin, .Net Core, Asp.Net, Rest API, SignalR, TypeScript, Angular, SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
- Will provide services to clients located throughout the U.S.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science or software/computer engineering and 5 years of overall progressive IT experience which includes 2 years of experience in the skill sets listed above.
Must be willing to travel/relocate.
Please Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org