SharpQuest, Inc. is a custom software development firm serving technology companies and enterprise clients across a wide range of industries. We create software to tackle business problems that are mission-critical, and our team sees every project through to a successful outcome for our clients. SharpQuest is marketing brand of AI Software LLC.
SharpQuest, Inc. (USA) is starting its operations in Canada and looking for a general administrative/executive personnel to manage operations.
Your duties include:
- Recruitment Activities – Creating Job Descriptions, Posting Requirements, Sourcing Candidates, Coordinating Interview Process, Negotiating Salary, Creating Offer Letters
- HR Activities - Onboarding new employees, taking care of their well-being, Helping with
- Appraisal Cycles, Performing Payroll activities, Documenting and Developing HR Policies
- Employee Engagement – Co-ordinating General Communication, Event Planning, Keeping Employees Engaged with Company Activities
- Accounting Activities – Book Keeping and Accounting using QuickBooks
- General Administration – Managing Documents, Participating in Audit Activities, Answering Employee questions
- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees
- Assist management in conflict resolution
- Set standards for ethics, values and culture of company
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- People Oriented Human Being
- Positive, Self-Motivated and Value Driven Person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Bachelor or Master’s in Business Administration
- 1+ Years in HR, Recruitment, Accounting and General Administration Role
If interested, please apply here.